We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
I cut the chicken legs into small cubes, marinated them with soy sauce, 5 spices and yogurt, I left them like that until I finished preparing all the other ingredients.
Mushrooms, carrots, green onions, I cut them into slices, not very thin, I finely chopped the garlic, as well as hot peppers, I added over all these ingredients, salt, dried thyme, cumin, I mixed well. -I beat in a bowl until they frothed, then I added flour over them, I mixed and then I incorporated all the other ingredients, and finally all the chicken pieces marinated in yogurt.
I took out the multicooker pot, lined it with oil and flour, put the mixture described above in it, shaved the smoked cheese on top, put the pot in the machine, set the BAKE function, then the temperature 180 degrees with a time of 45 minutes and… I took care of my other household chores until the multicooker cooked the appetizer cake
After the cooking time had expired, I took out the pot with the help of the 2 silicone gloves (from the appliance) and set it aside to cool.
A very tasty appetizer came out, only good for the weekend… either dinner or breakfast.
Eggplant cake appetizer!
An excellent cold appetizer, which can undoubtedly decorate any holiday table and delight your guests!
-200 g of 20% fermented cream or mayonnaise
-salt, ground black pepper - to taste
-refined sunflower oil - as needed.
1.Cut the eggplant into 7-8 mm thick slices.
2. Place the eggplant slices on the tray lined with baking paper, without overlapping them. Grease them with refined sunflower oil, using a brush and sprinkle with salt.
3. Bake for about 20 minutes, until ready, in the preheated oven to 200 ° C.
4.Cut the boiled eggs and tomatoes into thin slices.
5. Prepare the sauce: crush the feta cheese with a fork.
6. Mix it with the fermented cream, half of the chopped dill, the garlic passed through the garlic press and ground black pepper to taste.
7. Assemble the cake on a plate, inside a ring with a diameter of 20 cm: grease the plate with a tablespoon of sauce.
8. Place a layer of eggplant on it. Grease it with a tablespoon of sauce.
9. Add a layer of tomatoes. Sprinkle with salt, ground black pepper to taste and grease with a tablespoon of sauce.
10.Add the boiled eggs, placing them in a uniform layer. Grease them with a tablespoon of sauce.
11.After that add 2 more layers of eggplant and one of tomatoes, which are between the eggplant. Don't forget to season the tomatoes with salt, ground black pepper to taste and grease each layer with sauce.
12. The last layer of the cake must be the tomato slices. Sprinkle the remaining crushed dill on their surface.
13. Cover the cake with cling film and refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours, so that it penetrates well.