We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
In a pot put the pork bones, chicken, diced onions and celery, grated carrots and finely chopped peppers, cover with water (about three liters) and put the pot on the fire. Let it boil and from time to time froth with a whisk.
After the meat and vegetables are cooked, add the potatoes and let them boil, covering the pot with a lid. When the potatoes are penetrated, add the canned tomatoes, cover again with the lid and let it boil for another 2-3 minutes. Then put the borscht and let it boil for 10 minutes. In the last minutes add the beaten egg, stirring quickly.
Turn off the heat, add salt and finely chopped larch and serve!
Bring the chicken cutlery to a boil and add the foam. Finely chop the vegetables. Add to the pot and simmer. When the vegetables are almost cooked, add the tomatoes to the sauce and the vegetables for the soup, salt and pepper.
Make the noodles like this: beat the eggs with a pinch of salt. Add flour until you get a dough of plasticine consistency. Spread a sheet as thin as possible and let it dry a little. The sheet is rolled. Cut thin strips with a knife.
Put the noodles in the pot and then straighten the soup with an egg (beat the egg with a fork and mix 2-3 tablespoons of the juice from the soup then add it to the pot). Bring to a boil to boil the noodles, then turn off the heat and add the finely chopped larch.
Try this video recipe too
Radauti pork soup
1. Wash the pork and boil it in 2 l of water in which you put two teaspoons of salt. Take the foam whenever it forms and after it has boiled for a quarter of an hour, add the whole vegetables. Cover and simmer.
2. When the fork enters the meat slightly, set the pot aside and strain the meat soup. Cut the meat into cubes and pass the carrots, celery, an onion and the potato (and the parsnip if you like the taste).
3. Thin the vegetable puree with the strained soup, add the meat and bring to the boil. During this time, beat the yolks, add the cream and about 2-3 tablespoons of soup, mix well and pour into the pot, then turn off the heat.
4. Add the crushed garlic (or put on a small grater), season with vinegar or lemon juice (to taste) and serve the radish soup with finely chopped fresh greens.
Suggestion. Put a carrot on the small grater and fry it in a little hot oil, then add it to the soup, near the end. Let it boil for 1-2 minutes and then turn off the heat. Radauti pork soup will have an even richer taste, but it will be even more good-looking on plates.
Ingredients Soup with pork bones and cauliflower
- 1 kg. pork bones wrapped in some meat (fork or leg bone etc)
- 500 grams of cauliflower
- 2 large or 3 smaller carrots
- 100 grams of onions (1 small onion)
- 1 bell pepper (optional, if you have it it's good to use it because it tastes good)
- 1 celery stalk or 1 piece of celery-root as 1 small egg
- 1 parsley root
- 250 grams of tomatoes in broth
- favorite greens (I use in soup, in winter, about 2/3 parsley, 1/3 dill and 1 tablespoon of frozen larch) and pepper
- optional (if you like more sour), 250 ml. of borscht or lemon juice to taste
Preparation Soup with pork bones and cauliflower
1. Put the pork bones in a large pot, about 4-5 liters and cover with cold water. Add 1 teaspoon of salt from the beginning to help the foam coagulate and put the pot on the right heat.
2. As soon as the juice starts to boil, reduce the heat, collect the foam and remove it from the surface as many times as needed (about 3-4 times). My recommendation is to degrease the juice, because the pork bones will release enough fat anyway, I like a few stars to float on top of the juice, but not to cover the whole plate with a greasy film. After no more foam is formed, allow the bones to boil well until the meat is easily detached from them, making up with hot water if necessary, then set aside, allow to cool slightly, deboning the meat and cut into pieces to fit the spoon.
3. While the bones are boiling, clean, wash and cut the root cubes, onion and pepper and break the cauliflower into bunches and then cut it into cubes, so that they fit in the spoon. In the picture below you can see all the ingredients, including the boned meat.
4. Add onions, roots, celery and pepper to the juice that boils over medium heat.
5. After 4-5 minutes, add the cauliflower and simmer until it begins to soften, still retaining its texture.
6. After the cauliflower is almost cooked, add the canned tomatoes cut into small cubes, as well as the concentrated broth that covers them and cook everything for 4-5 minutes. Finally, add the boned meat back to the juice, sprinkle with the chopped greens, match the taste with salt and pepper and turn off the heat.
Note: for me and my family, tomatoes and broth thicken the soup enough, but if you like it more sour, boil 250 ml separately. of borscht then add it to the soup after you put the tomatoes and broth and bring everything to a boil together, only then add the meat and greens and season. The soup can be further soured with a little lemon juice or vinegar.
The soup is served hot, you can offer sour cream, if someone wants, also a fresh or pickled hot pepper will be hard to refuse by those who like the spicier taste. It's tasty and hearty and it was a wonderful lunch for us. Good job and have a great appetite!
Chicken Ciulama Recipe for Slow Cooker 6.0L Digital DuraCeramic Sauté Crock-Pot by Chef Maniac
Glazed Wings Recipe for Slow Cooker 6.0L Digital DuraCeramic Sauté Crock-Pot by Cake
Ratatouille fasting recipe for Slow Cooker 6.0L Digital DuraCeramic Sauté Crock-Pot by Laura Laurențiu
Pork neck recipe with cabbage die, cooked Slow Cooker 6.0L Digital DuraCeramic Sauté Crock-Pot by Laura Laurențiu
Salmon pudding recipe prepared at Slow Cooker Digital DuraCeramic Sauté 6l by Blog in Tandem
Cooked stuffed turkey recipe at Slow Cooker Crock-Pot 6.0L DuraCeramic by Laura Laurentiu
Rolled minced meat recipe in bacon at Slow Cooker 6.0L DuraCeramic Saute by Laura Laurentiu
Transylvanian cabbage soup recipe with smoked shank at Slow Cooker Crock-Pot 6.0L DuraCeramic by Cranberry Recipes
1. Boil the pork in a pot with a little salt and froth constantly until the water is clear.
2. In another separate pot, in which you prepare the soup, put a tablespoon of oil, in which you will add with a little water, finely chopped onion, grated carrot, finely chopped white and celery.
3. When the vegetables have softened, add the rice and in the meantime chop the kapia pepper and bell pepper.
4. Add the water, depending on how much soup you want to make, then peel the potatoes, cut them into cubes and let them boil.
5. If the meat has boiled, take it out on a mincer and cut it into strips and then add it to the soup, letting the soup simmer for at least 30 minutes. The soup prepared over low heat, in general all the dishes prepared over low heat, are much tastier.
* rice is optional, many housewives if they use rice, they no longer use potatoes in soup. But we like this combination
6. After 30 minutes add salt or delicacy and after another 10 minutes add 2-3 tablespoons of broth.
7. Let it cook for a few minutes, at the end add the borscht and beat an egg very well with a little salt, and after 5 minutes add the light egg to the soup, thus forming "rags" of egg.
8. After 5 minutes, turn off the heat and finely chop the fresh parsley that you sprinkle in the soup. If you have larch, the taste is even more special.
600 gr pork shoulder
a few pork bones for soup
1/2 l bag
Method of preparation Pork soup
Cut the pork into cubes and boil it in 4 l of cold water together with the bones and a little salt. Foam and leave to boil. After the meat is cooked, add the finely chopped vegetables and diced potatoes, they will boil quite quickly. Put the borscht to the boil and after they have boiled the vegetables, add the borscht and vegeta and salt to taste and then the broth and beaten egg. Leave it to boil for a while, then add the larch and parsley and put out the fire and enjoy it!
Pork rib soup
1. The cut and washed ribs are boiled with 5 liters of water and salt. Take the foam. Separately, fry in oil for 5 minutes, onion, carrots, parsley root and bell pepper.
2. After the ribs are almost cooked, add the hardened vegetables. Match the taste of salt and leave to boil. After the vegetables are cooked, add the potatoes. The yolks are lightly rubbed with salt and cream, then a little juice is taken with the polish and placed over the egg mixture to balance the temperature of the soup and avoid cutting.
3. Straighten the soup and bring to a boil. Remove the pot from the heat, adjust the vinegar taste and add the chopped tarragon. Leave for 10 minutes before serving.4.5 / 5 - 2 Review (s)
- 1 kg fork bone
- 1 medium onion
- 1 carrot
- a small celery root (or a celery stalk)
- 1 bell pepper
- 2-3 potatoes
- 1 small zucchini
- 100 g green beans
- 400 g canned tomatoes
- juice from a lemon or 200-300 ml of borscht
- 2 eggs
- salt to taste
Wash the meat well and put it to boil in a pot with a teaspoon of salt and enough water to cover it with two fingers. Let it boil until the meat is almost cooked, frothing whenever necessary, so that the soup remains clear.
Meanwhile, wash, clean and chop the vegetables. If you have, you can also add parsley or parsley root, they will give a wonderful taste to the soup.
Add the vegetables and a tablespoon of salt, cook for another 15 minutes until soft, then add the tomatoes and lemon juice or borscht (heated) and continue cooking for another 5 minutes.
At the end we add beaten eggs, stirring constantly to form rags, dried thyme and larch.
serve pork and vegetable soup with hot peppers and fresh bread. Delicious, good appetite!
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".