We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
I prepared the dough with a bread machine and I cut the olives into small pieces, if you find you take olives in oil they are much more fragrant than those in water.
I added the olives to the dough and left the complete program to rise in the machine. We then model the ciabatta, it has a specific, longer and flatter shape, without cutting it on top. I let it rise for another 20 minutes.
Bake for 30 minutes in the oven preheated to 220 degrees, it is ready when it has a golden crust. I always put the tray in the middle of the oven and under it I put a tray with 250 ml of water, the bread is crispier and never burns.
It is left to cool on a grill, it is ideal and for spreading it has a special aroma, I hope I made you want it.
- Chicken with olives is a light dish that you can serve for lunch or dinner. It is a hearty food and easy to digest.
- To get the best result, it is recommended to use fresh ingredients.
- Depending on your preferences, you can change the amounts of ingredients in the recipe. You can use less garlic and more lemon for a fresher taste or you can change thyme with other herbs.
- You can add hot peppers if you like spicy food.
- You can use marinated chicken for extra flavor.
- For this recipe you can also use chicken breast instead of legs / wings.
- Chicken with olives is a dish suitable for the cold season.
Ciabatta with Olives
Combine flour, yeast and water in a bowl and mix with a wooden spoon until smooth. Cover with cling film and leave to stand at room temperature overnight (at least 8 hours, maximum 24 hours).
For the dough:
Before you start kneading the dough, start it as an oven at 250 degrees c. If the oven is not hot enough, you will not get the crispy crust typical of chiabatte.
It is preferable to make the dough by hand. I didn't do that, I used the robot, to my shame…
The steps are as follows:
Mix the flour with the yeast in a larger bowl. Add mayonnaise, water, milk, salt and mix until smooth. If you want, you can put the olives now, or you can put them later, as I did.
Knead the dough until it becomes elastic and shiny. Shape the ball into a dough and place it in a bowl greased with oil. Cover with cling film and leave to rise for an hour and a half, covered with cling film. When it has grown enough it looks fluffy, and when you press it with your finger, the dough does not return to its original shape.
Put flour generously on the work surface (I put a lot, so put a little less than seen in the pictures). Using a spatula, place the dough in one piece on the work surface. Sprinkle flour on top of the dough. Press the dough slowly and lightly with your fingers, spreading it lightly. Divide it into 4 equal pieces, which you then fold into 3. I chose to put the olives now, before folding each piece, to the middle third. Press the edges lightly to stick to each other.
At the end, fold it once more in 2 lengthwise and stretch it a little to give it a square shape.
Put the 4 pieces on a cotton towel on which you have previously sprinkled flour. Cover with another towel and leave to rise for 30-45 minutes.
Turn the oven tray upside down and sprinkle with flour. Place the pieces of dough on the tray.
Sprinkle them with water and then put them in the oven. Lower the temperature to 210 degrees and bake for 20 minutes or until well browned.
Tongue with olives classic recipe
Tongue with olives: a classic recipe, that simple and tasty recipe as only mothers know how to make & # 128578 It is a food of a delicious simplicity.
It is a delicious food that can be eaten cold or hot: tender and juicy slices of pork or beef tongue, with sweet-sour-spicy sauce and olives & # 128578 Serve with hot polenta or fresh bread, so that it does not remain little sauce on the plate & # 128578
2. Make the tomato sauce with olives & # 128578
Diced onions and quickly simmer in oil with a little soup in which he boiled the tongue. You can brown it if you want, without water, but I prefer the lighter version and I don't fry onions. In 10 minutes, the onion is already soaked.
Tips from Gina Bradea
-stuff the onion in a saucepan with a lid, on the right heat, it will soften quickly
-flour dissolved in cold water is strained through a tea sieve, so that it does not have lumps
-no much liquid is added, I leave the sauce thicker only from tomatoes
Add the diced tomatoes, salt, pepper and bay leaf and bring to a boil, until the tomatoes are soft.
Flour (1 teaspoon on top) dissolve in a little cold soup (1 cup) and add to the sauce, along with white wine, crushed garlic and olives. Let it boil.
Add the tongue cut into thin slices about 4-5 mm and let it boil for a while. If necessary, add a little more soup. The sauce must be fluid and silky.
The taste of salt and pepper matches. Turn off the heat and add finely chopped green parsley on top.
That's it, our delicious food is ready. & # 128578
The tongue with olives can be served, as I said at the beginning, cold or hot & # 128578 With hot polenta or fresh bread, to gather the sauce well, to keep the plates perfectly clean.
CIABATTA semi-wholemeal bread with olives (simple and quick recipe)
One of the best changes we can make for a healthier diet is to make our own bread.
In this way, we can control the ingredients very well and we can be sure of the quality of the product.
A very tasty variant is ciabatta bread & # 8211 an Italian bread with an elongated, wide and flat shape, used for the famous panini (sandwiches), so loved by Italians.
The preparation time of the classic ciabatta recipe is quite long, and the preparation method is more complex. However, we can opt for a simpler and faster recipe with a delicious result.
Semi-wholemeal Ciabatta bread
- 360 g white flour for dough
- 140 g organic wholemeal flour
- 1 cube of fresh yeast
- 100 g of freshly ground flax seeds
- 100 g finely chopped olives
- 1 cup of hot water + 1 cup of water
- 10 tablespoons oil
- fresh oregano and / or rosemary
for lining the tray: 2 tablespoons flour + 1 tablespoon cornmeal
Method of preparation
Ciabatta bread, a tasty and healthy alternative to commercial bread
- Mix both types of flour and place in a bowl. Chop the yeast in the center of the flour bowl and pour over it 1 cup of lukewarm (not hot) water.
- Knead with a wooden spoon. Then continue kneading with your hands previously greased with a little oil. Add 1 cup of water, oil, olives and finely chopped oregano.
- If the dough is too soft, add more flour. Otherwise, add lukewarm water and olive oil. When the dough becomes thick, add the salt dissolved in 10 ml. of lukewarm water and mix until smooth. The dough should be elastic.
- Cover the dish with food-grade plastic wrap and leave it to rise for 20 minutes to 2 hours.
- Line the baking tray with baking paper. Mix 2 tablespoons of flour with 1 tablespoon of cornstarch and spread the resulting mixture over the entire surface of the tray.
- Place the dough directly in the lined tray, very carefully. To get those gaps in the dough after baking (a very important feature for ciabatta bread), move the dough from the baking dish to the baking tray, keeping it in the same position.
- Powder the dough with flour (about 2 tablespoons) and cut it into two equal parts with a very well floured knife.
- With your hands powdered with flour and with great care, roll out each piece of dough so that you get a flat and elongated ciabatta.
- Place the bread in the preheated oven at 220 degrees Celsius and bake for about 45 minutes. Allow to cool completely in an upright position (bread rests against the wall, a closet door, etc.).
Greek bread with olives
Greek bread with olives
One of the most pleasant smells in the kitchen is that of fresh bread. Therefore, when the weather is cold, we turn on the oven and bake bread. This time a Greek bread with olives.
Recipe of Greek bread with olives it is easy to prepare and very fragrant.
Try Greek bread with olives. It's delicious!