We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Chop the sliced mushrooms and heat them in a non-stick pan, sprinkling a pinch of salt over them. When they have hardened and no longer have the juice, we put them on a plate.
Cut the bell pepper into small cubes (to cook quickly).
Break the eggs, add the mushrooms, finely chopped peppers, peas, salt, pepper, thyme and garlic. Mix everything very well and pour the composition into a non-stick pan in which I put a few drops of oil.
We turn it on both sides to brown it nicely.
At the end, take it out on the plate, grate a little cheese on top and fold it.
How to cook an omelette in a pan with milk and flour: a classic version
For many housewives, a lush omelet remains a cherished dream. Meanwhile, the whole secret of its preparation consists of ingredients, including eggs, flour and soda.
To make a quick omelet with flour and milk in a pan according to our recipe, you also need to beat the eggs well (5 pcs.). For this you need a mixer. Beat the eggs for at least 5 minutes, until a lush foam forms. Then add milk (100 ml). Keep beating for another 2 minutes. Then you can add salt, baking soda (& # 188 teaspoon) and flour (2 tablespoons).
Fry the omelette in a pan with vegetable oil over low heat. The pan should be covered with a lid so that the omelet grows well. The vessel will be ready in about 6 minutes.
Pan-fried Mexican vegetables with butter and garlic or fast & # 8211 quick and easy recipe
Pan-fried Mexican vegetables with butter and garlic or fast & # 8211 simple and quick recipe. How to prepare frozen Mexican vegetables? Pan-fried vegetables with garlic and butter or oil. The simplest and fastest garnish of spicy vegetables. Garnish recipes. Fasting recipes. Vegan recipes.
I have to start by saying that these frozen Mexican vegetables are so called outside of Mexico. Of course, Mexicans don't really use boiled corn grains in food, but only corn flour (for tortillas, tacos, etc.) or even its breads (for tamales). This is also the case with "spaghetti alla bolognese" which are not found in Italy but only in the rest of the world & # 8211 see here about what is it about.
We generally find bags of "Mexican vegetable mix" (frozen) that contain corn kernels, peas, diced red peppers and strips of yellow peppers, carrots, green bean pods and large boiled bean pods. They cook quickly and very easily, but the mixture itself is bland and if we decide to make Mexican vegetables in a pan, which we can saute with butter or oil, we will have to add some flavors. I'm talking about onions and garlic as well as salt, pepper and even a pinch of hot chili flakes (hot peppers) as well as a spicy sauce like Tabasco, Sriracha or similar (hot chili sauce).
Eee & # 8230 we are already talking about something else! A delicious meal! I assure you that you will lick the pan!
It should also be said that the cooking time of these frozen vegetables is short (max. 8-10 minutes from when they touch the pan) and that they They should NOT be thawed before preparation. In the market there are Mexican vegetables produced by several brands and some are already pre-cooked (precooked) & # 8211 in which case the cooking time is reduced to 5-6 minutes. We want beautifully colored vegetables (not washed), with the texture of al dente (slightly crunchy) & # 8211 not a watery porridge.
Of course, these dishes can be prepared from scratch by using fresh vegetables. In this case, I recommend you read the recipe for sauteed vegetables from here and take into account the cooking times of each vegetable.
From the quantities below are 3 servings of Mexican vegetables in a pan with butter and garlic. If you are fasting or vegan then use only oil.
- Pour the garlic, onion, pepper, mushrooms and butter into a saucepan over medium heat.
- After 5 minutes, add the eggs.
- Roll out the cheese on top and fold in an omelet.
- Serve with chives, oregano and black pepper.
It can be difficult to meet the quota of vegetables for the day. And if you wait until the end of the day to receive these portions, let's say it will be difficult.
So why not start your day with a dose of healthy ingredients in a delicious way, like this vegetable omelette? It is very easy to make and is full of vitamins and nutrients that will make you feel great. If you've been intimidated by the omelet before, give this veggie version a picture!
& # 206Start by chopping fungi that fight cancer, pepper and onion. To save time in the morning, you can do this step the night before and keep it in the fridge.
Then, heat the butter in a pan over medium-low heat and let the garlic, onion, peppers, mushrooms and onions simmer until the vegetables begin to soften, about 5 minutes.
Then add the eggs to the pan. Cool or crumble the cheese over the mixture and fold into an omelet. Melt this vegetable omelette with chives, oregano and cracked black pepper.
That's all there is to this veggie omelet! E o hearty breakfast this will keep you full for hours. It's also easy to customize to suit your tastes or the ones you have on hand - you can easily add a green leaf, such as spinach or chuck some finely chopped pumpkin. And if you prepare all the vegetables the night before, there is no cooking time involved. I like to eat this alone or with fresh slices of avocado on the side. Enjoy!
Italian omelette or omelette
There are many reasons to love a good omelette, it can easily be a meal for lunch or a quick dinner.
Apart from the fact that it is prepared quickly, the omelette can be made with ingredients that you have at hand.
Frittata is an Italian egg-based dish, similar to omelette, but which is enriched with additional ingredients such as meat, cheese, vegetables or pasta.
In the culinary arts, an omelette is a omelette in Italian style, which is usually prepared in a cast iron skillet.
Unlike a regular omelet, an omelette can be made in a large baking dish to serve a large number of people, usually divided into slices. This can be served hot or cold, accompanied by fresh salads, bread, beans, olives, etc.
To make a frittata, beaten eggs are mixed with other ingredients, such as onions, spinach, ham and / or potatoes, and then covered with cheese and usually baked to prepare. When it is cooked in a round pan, it is then fried cut into slices.
Frittata is a quick, easy, delicious entree that needs a few minutes to be ready. Frittata can be made on the stove, in the microwave or baked in a regular oven, it all depends on the recipe.
It is indeed quite simple to cook, but the only mistake that can be made is to be too ripe or raw, so great attention must be paid to the cooking time.
How to make potato omelette
ingredients (for 2 people): 4 medium potatoes, 2 eggs, salt and or pepper, 5 g butter, 50 g grated cheese.
Preparation: peel and cut the potatoes into cubes. Boil in warm water for 20 minutes. Separately, beat the eggs. Put the butter in a pan and pour in the beaten eggs. Add the potatoes and grated cheese. Overlap one half of the omelet over the other, then cut in half and let it cook well. It can be served with lettuce.
We prepare the ingredients
Preparation of scrambled potatoes
You can also follow my recipes on the page Facebook, but I am waiting for you with culinary surprises and on Instagram.
Pan-fried vegetable omelette - Recipes
When you hear about pan-fried vegetables, you're probably thinking about fried vegetables and wondering how this food could be healthy. In fact, vegetables can be prepared in a pan very simply and quickly, by sautéing, without frying them and without loading the daily menu with excess oil.
The most important things to keep in mind when cooking vegetables are:
- The amount of oil you use
- The temperature at which you cook vegetables
- At what size do you cut the vegetables
- How to combine vegetables to get a tasty and nutrient-rich food.
We all know how important it is to eat as many vegetables every day, because they contain a lot of nutrients, usually have a low caloric content and are beneficial not only for health, but also for the figure. By sautéing, you can cook several varieties of vegetables at the same time, you can experience all kinds of flavors and you can find combinations of vegetables that are pleasing to even the most demanding.
What does it mean to sauté vegetables?
Pan-fried vegetables are basically sauteed vegetables, a word derived from the French & # 8222sauter & # 8221 which means & # 8222a jump & # 8221, a verb that perfectly describes what happens in the pan with vegetables that are cooked this way. Sauteed vegetables are often used as a base for soups, as they intensify their flavor. In addition, using thermal preparation techniques fast, as is the case, food retains its nutrients better.
Useful tips for proper cooking of vegetables
If you want the vegetables in the pan to always come out perfectly, you don't need a lot of experience in the kitchen, but it is enough to take into account a few recommendations.
- The vegetables should be cut to about the same size, so that you do not risk that some pieces are ready faster than others.
- Some vegetables require more cooking time. If you are preparing a vegetable dish that contains different varieties, first add to the pan the vegetables that require more cooking time. Of course, the size of the cut pieces affects the cooking time, so vegetables that require more time in the pan should be cut into smaller pieces so that they penetrate well.
- You don't need to stir the vegetables all the time, but it's a good idea to stir them from time to time so that they cook evenly and don't stick to the pan.
- Add the spices only at the end, after the vegetables are cooked.
- Use a pan as large as possible. To saute vegetables correctly, you need as large an area as possible to spread the vegetables.
How long is needed for pan-cooked vegetables
As I mentioned, pan-fried vegetables are prepared very quickly, this being one of the main advantages for which sausage is such a popular cooking technique. Therefore, vegetables cook very quickly.
Spinach, salad, kale and generally green leafy vegetables, sauté in about 2-5 minutes.
Tomatoes, zucchini and peas are ready in about 5 minutes.
Cruciferous vegetables, such as broccoli and cauliflower, but also green beans, cabbage, onions and leeks are sautéed in 5-10 minutes.
Carrots, beets, Brussels sprouts, parsnips and pumpkins require a longer cooking time, between 10 and 15 minutes.
It is also important to choose the right type of oil for pan-fried vegetables and to limit yourself to a moderate amount. The best option is to invest in a non-stick pan, so that the vegetables do not get caught and burn, even when using a small amount of oil.
Do not cook vegetables over high heat, because vegetable oil heats up quickly, can become toxic to the body and last but not least, can fill your kitchen with smoke. Although rapeseed or grape seed oil is considered to withstand high temperatures, it is quite difficult to find such oils that are not refined.
Keep in mind that you should not exceed the recommended amount of oil for daily consumption, ie two tablespoons.
Pan-fried vegetable combinations
For those who are pretentious or who are not too attracted to vegetables, a colorful food looks so appetizing on the plate that no one can resist it. Red bell peppers are delicious in combination with corn kernels and leeks, which have a much more subtle flavor than onions. If you add a few green bean pods, you will get a very colorful and tasty dish.
Bell peppers are also good in combination with mushrooms and onions, especially as a garnish for lean meat dishes or even seafood.
Zucchini are very versatile and are the right base for a vegetable dish in combination with peppers, tomatoes, green beans and onions.
Now, you should master all the secrets of sauteed vegetables, so when you do not have much time and want to prepare a vegetable dish, you will be able to quickly prepare a recipe pan-fried vegetables.
- Put a pan on medium-high heat until heated, add the clarified butter and let it heat up without smoking. I used my 20 cm diameter pan. The diameter of the pan matters because we have to be careful that the omelet does not come out too thick because it will break when we add the filling and we will bend it. Thus, if we have a pan with a smaller diameter, it is advisable to use fewer eggs, if there is one more pan, more.
- The reason I choose to recommend clarified butter is that it has a high frying point, the temperature at which it begins to burn in a way that is harmful to the body is higher than in the case of other oils.
Preparing the ingredients for the ham omelet
- Break 2-3 eggs in a bowl, depending on how big we want the prepared portion to be.
- Beat very well with a fork or fork. By beating the eggs very well, air will be incorporated, resulting in a fluffy and airy omelet. For the same reason, do not beat the eggs too early because they will be left until cooked.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- The ham is cut according to preference. I like the omelet to be cut into small pieces, but everyone can cut it as they wish, it can be cut into cubes, or long thin strips.
Cooking the ingredients on the fire
- Put the ham in the hot pan, adjust the heat and mix with a wooden spoon until lightly browned.
- Spread the ham as evenly as possible in the pan and on top, pour the beaten eggs, pouring them as evenly as possible on the entire surface.
- Reduce the heat to medium intensity.
- Shake the pan vigorously back and forth over the fire for one minute, during which time mix the eggs continuously with a heat-resistant spatula. The goal is to incorporate the fluid parts into the fried ones.
- Using a spatula, lift the coiled omelet parts around to allow the undried eggs to drain underneath.
- When there are no more liquid areas, pass the spatula around the omelet to detach it from the pan.
- We transfer it to the plate, letting it slide slightly from the pan.
Delicious with a salad of vegetables next to it. I hope you try the ham omelet recipe, it's simple, quick and filling.
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- 1 sheet of tortilla
- 50 g cheddar cheese.
Method of preparation
Beat the eggs, season with salt and pepper. In a frying pan, melt half the amount of butter over low heat, pour the beaten eggs and fry. When they are still soft, add the cream cheese, stir, leave a little more and take them out on a plate while they are still soft.
Wipe the pan, melt the rest of the butter and put the tortilla sheet. Put the egg on half of it. Sprinkle cheddar on top and fold the tortilla. Leave it like this for 3-4 minutes and then turn it to brown on the other side as well. Cut into 4 and serve with a sauce of your choice from here.