We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The red onion is cleaned, finely chopped and crushed (cook in a little oil and water!) With the rice approx. 10 minutes on low heat, then season with salt, pepper, paprika and curry, then add to the minced meat mixture. Stir gently until all ingredients are incorporated.
The leek is cleaned, the white part is halved, then the leek tubes are removed, pressing with the thumb inside the leek.
Each leek tube is filled with the meat mixture, then placed in a heat-resistant tray, covered with broth and water, cooked in the preheated oven for approx. 50 minutes on medium heat, covered.
The stuffed leek is served hot seasoned with sour cream or spicy tomato sauce;)
Good luck and good luck!
for 3 people :, 1 leek (white part) - 9 "tubes", emptied inside, 600 g of minced pork, 1 medium white onion, finely chopped, 1 egg, 400 g of diced tomatoes (a can), 150 g olives (Mamouth), 1 bay leaf, 2 tablespoons sunflower oil, salt and pepper to taste
Difficulty: low | Time: 50 min
Ingredients for 3 people:
1 leek (white part) - 9 & # 8221 tubes & # 8221, emptied inside
600 g of minced pork
1 medium white onion, finely chopped
400 g diced tomatoes (a can)
150 g olives (Mamouth)
1 bay leaf
2 tablespoons sunflower oil
salt and pepper to taste
The white part of the leek, we cut it into equal pieces, we empty it of the core, so that it remains in the form of tubes.
Chopped pork, mix with chopped onion, salt and pepper, add an egg and mix well until smooth. This is the leek filling.
Fill the leek tubes with this meat.
Preheat the oven to 180 & # 176 C. Place the stuffed leek in a baking tray sprinkled with a little oil, pour the chopped tomatoes together with the sauce from the box, sprinkle with olives and add the bay leaf.
Cover the tray with aluminum foil and place in the oven for 30 minutes. After this time, remove the aluminum foil and leave for another 10 minutes in the oven.
Remove from the oven, place 3 pieces of leeks on a plate, add the tomato and olive sauce. Garnish with something green (again, I can't eat parsley, so I prefer other herbs - basil as it is), for a beautiful presentation!
Purple potatoes with caramelized onions and Shiitake mushrooms : These french fries feature bacon, shiitake mushrooms, capers and more delicious goodness. It also provides an amazing breakfast.
Purple mashed potatoes : This recipe makes a beautiful dish with intense purple color. With maple butter and pecans, it will attract both children and adults. It's so hard to resist.
Peel a squash, grate it and eat it. Made with antioxidant-rich potatoes, alkalizing lemon juice, mineral-rich chicken stock and extravirgin olive oil rich in heart-healthy monounsaturated fats, this dish is healthy and delicious.
Homestyle green beans and purple potatoes : Do you want to sprinkle with green beans? Use these purple potatoes for a handful of color.
Purple potato latkes : You may have heard of latkes before, but have you ever tried a sweet potato latke? Don't sleep on these purple latkes, which aren't just for the holidays.
(Jeanette's healthy life)
Simple fried garlic cauliflower and purple potatoes : Purple potatoes, cauliflower and garlic turn ordinary vegetables into a beautiful dish. To enhance the colors, be sure to pick up a green or even yellow cauliflower.
Purple potato gratin and artichokes : Gratines are easy to prepare. This is a light gratin stuffed with leeks, artichokes and purple potatoes and we promise it is as beautiful to eat as it is to look at.
Armed with these brilliant purple potato recipes, you can feel confident in exchange for the usual white potatoes with their more vibrant purple sister, for a colorful upgrade to your everyday dishes.
Freedom helps you cook cheap and good. Leek stuffed with cheese for only 9.6 lei
You don't get along well with money, you're ahead of salary or you just want to save money, but eat something good and nutritious. We help you. You will find a cheap recipe every day, from Monday to Friday. With less than 10 lei you can cook delicious dishes.
Approximate ingredient costs: leeks & # 8211 3 lei, cheese- 4 lei, potatoes - 0.50 lei, butter - 0.50 lei, egg- 0.50 lei, milk- 0.50 lei, flour- 0.20 lei, salt, pepper - 0.20 lei, garlic: 0.20 lei. Total: 9.60 lei.
Leek stuffed with cheese, ingredients and preparation
Ingredient: 3 leeks (thicker), 3 potatoes, 200 g Telemea sheep cheese, an egg, 250 ml milk, a tablespoon of flour, a tablespoon of butter, a clove of garlic, salt, pepper (to taste)
Preparation: clean the leeks and keep only the white part which is washed very well to clean the soil between the leaves. Then cut into pieces about 10 cm long and boil in salted water just enough to soften slightly.
In another pan, boil the washed and peeled potatoes and when they are ready, drain and pass through a vegetable strainer. The puree obtained is mixed with crumbled cheese, egg, crushed garlic and a little pepper. Then loosen the soaked leek so as to obtain more tubes. Place the potato mixture in a saucepan and carefully fill the leek pieces, which are then placed in a rectangular shape.
Make the sauce. Brown the flour in butter, quench with milk and leave on the fire until it thickens. Pour the white sauce over the leek and put it in the hot oven for 20-25 minutes, on the right heat. Enjoy a delicious recipe - leeks stuffed with cheese! It can be served hot or cold, as a dish in itself or as a side dish. It is delicious with a glass of white wine next to it.
- Cut the Ciabatta or sourdough into 2 cm (1 inch) thick slices. Put it in a hot oven for 5-8 minutes to lcrisp and lightly brown (do not hit too much, or the bread will become heavy, it should still be easy to chew).
- The rest of the toast on a cooling rack to maintain clarity while preparing the rarebit.
- Melt the butter in a medium-sized saucepan and add the leeks. Simply sweat the leeks for 2-3 minutes to soften, but not to look brown, to make sure it doesn't burn.
- Mix the flour and mustard powder. Leeks will become very thick, but don't worry. Gradually stir in the milk, stirring constantly, and bring to the boil to make a thick sauce. Continue to cook the sauce for a few minutes, keeping an eye on the sauce, to cook the flour flavor, not cooking will leave a raw flavor to the sauce.
- Stir in the chosen goat cheese until it melts. Sure good.
- Generous spoon thinned on fried Ciabatta. Brown under the grill until bubbled and served immediately.
Alternatives to goose cheese and leeks
Noisy goat chicken comes in a variety of ways, so choose a light, creamy, crust-free cream to easily melt into the sauce. Alternatively, use Y Fenni cheese that contains mustard and burnt seeds.
If you can't find Welsh cheese, no panic, no medium goat cheese will be great. Make sure it has a strong aroma, however, it needs to rise above the leek, so it needs a little blow.
Finally, you can use, of course, any kind of cheese will always taste delicious with the addition of these creamy leeks.
1. Take care and clean the leek of the mustache and any ugly sheet and cut it into 2-3 cm long pieces. Heat a frying pan with a little oil and brown the leek pieces until they are golden brown. Remove the browned leek on a plate and leave it to wait.
2. Cut the mushrooms larger, in halves or quarters. We brown them in the pan until they turn brown. How to get that beautiful color, avoiding blackening, I explained to sauteed mushrooms. Season with freshly ground pepper.
3. Cut the onions as small as possible and temper them. When it has become a glassy onion, add the broth, a powder of paprika and a little thyme. Let it bubble a little and add the olive slices. Put a drop of water and leave for 4-5 minutes on low heat. We also taste depending on how salty the olives are, whether we add salt or not. We stop the fire.
4. In a ceramic bowl, pan or saucepan put the leeks and mushrooms and mix them lightly to be well distributed. Using a spoon, spread the olive sauce evenly over the mixture of leeks and mushrooms. We clean the garlic cloves, cut them into thin slices and put them over the sauce.
5. Cut the tomatoes into slices and cover, well arranged, all the food. At will, the row of tomatoes can even be doubled for a more generous presence of tomatoes. Once the work is finished, put the dish in the hot oven and leave it until the tomatoes are cooked and browned. In the end, everyone can flavor what herbs they want, if they want. No, this is the leek plate recipe I'm proposing for you to try!
Leek stuffed with meat
700 gr. lean meat (pork mixed with beef is recommended), 4 large onions, 2 tablespoons rice, 1 slice of bread, 3 tablespoons lard, 5-6 tomatoes or 1 tablespoon broth, 4-6 leeks, salt, pepper, chopped dill, sour cream
The meat is passed through the mincer together with the breadcrumbs soaked in water and a raw onion. Put in a bowl and mix with the washed rice, dill, pepper, salt and three fried onions in two tablespoons of lard (fry the onion very little, only until it starts to turn yellow). Mix everything well. The leek is cut into 6-7 cm long pieces, scalded and the core is pulled (so as to obtain tubes). Fill with chopped and place in the pan. Place a finely chopped leek (the remaining one) over a row of stuffed leeks. Put the boiled and strained tomatoes (or broth) and add water so that the leek pieces are barely covered. Put it to boil and when it is almost ready, put it in the oven until it drops well. How to serve Serve with sour cream
Among the alternatives to the recipe Leek stuffed with meat, we recommend:
Traditional recipes: Stuffed leeks
The leek must be large, thick. Cut the white part into 10 cm pieces, which are scalded in boiling salted water, then pass through cold water and carefully remove the middle.
Tubes with 2-3 coatings will result. They are filled with a minced meat prepared in the same way as in the stuffed pepper recipe, after which they are fried one by one in a fat pan. Put in a saucepan, pour tomato sauce on top and simmer for 30 minutes.
The stuffed leek is served with cream or yogurt.
Add a comment
Fields marked with are mandatory! The email address will not be published.
Comments containing insults, licentious language, incitement to breaking the law, violence or hatred will be deleted. We encourage readers to report any abuse they will notice in the comments posted on Luxury Restaurants.
Ingredients Rice pilaf with leeks
500 gr leek
1 tablespoon tomato paste
150 gr rice (I used with round grain)
3-4 wire marar
1 fir mint
1 tablespoon butter (optionally omitted in the fasting version)
4 tablespoons olive oil
salt, black pepper
Preparation Rice pilaf with leeks
- Cut the leek and carrot into not very thick slices. If the leek is thicker, first cut it in half lengthwise and then slice it. You need 500 gr of leeks, weighed only the white and light green part (without leaves).
- In a large saucepan (about 25 cm) heat the oil and add the vegetables and sprinkle a little salt. Cook over low heat until the leeks soften and lose much of their volume (about 10-15 minutes).
- Make a little space in the middle of the vegetables and add the red pasta and cook for 1 minute.
- Add 500 ml of water, a little more salt and freshly ground black pepper. Bring to a boil and simmer. Boil with a lid for 5 minutes.
- Wash the rice in some water until it stays clean, it is no longer milky.
- Add the chopped greens and rice. Stir to distribute the rice evenly in the pan. Add a few slices of lemon on top.
- Put the lid on and continue to simmer until the rice is done (just over 15 minutes, but also check the rice packaging to determine the cooking time). Take the pan off the heat.
- Remove the lemon from the pan and add the chopped butter on top. Put the lid back on and let it sit for 10 minutes. Mix lightly using 2 forks.
- Serve hot as such or as a garnish. It's good and cold.
2. Add water and bring to a boil
3. Add the rice, greens and lemon
5. Add butter and let the pilaf sit for a few minutes