We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Dish type
- Mini cakes
Use this recipe to make any flavour cupcake you wish. Why not try adding cocoa powder, chocolate chips, nuts, orange extract, glace cherries or pineapple? The flavour combinations are limitless.
4 people made this
- 125g sugar
- 125g unsalted butter, softened
- 1-2 eggs
- 2-4 tablespoons milk, or as needed
- 250g self-raising flour
MethodPrep:15min ›Cook:15min ›Ready in:30min
- Preheat oven to 180 C / Gas 4.
- Beat butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition. If the batter is too thick, stir in some milk. Gradually add the flour, mixing well each time until evenly mixed.
- Spoon tablespoons of batter into a greased muffin tin. Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes. The cake is done when a skewer inserted to the cake comes out clean.
- Let rest for fives minutes, then allow to cool fully on a wire rack. Decorate, if desired.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(4)
Reviews in English (3)
Simple and easy. We made them into butterfly cakes with buttercream & Jelly tots.I did find i didn't need as much flour as stated and only used 200g-03 Dec 2010
The recipe is unclear and completely ruined my cupcakes.-17 Nov 2011