We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Meat and poultry
- Beef mince
This meaty pasta sauce recipe is cheap and easy to make. It'll become a family favourite for sure! This sauce is also freezer friendly, so make a double batch and then freeze half for later!
1 person made this
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 200g beef mince
- 1 onion, chopped finely
- 1 small carrot, chopped finely
- 3 cloves garlic, grated
- 2 teaspoons vegetable stock granules
- 1 (400g) tin chopped tomatoes
- 10 shakes each of salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 1 pinch of sugar
MethodPrep:10min ›Cook:25min ›Ready in:35min
- Heat the oil in a frying-pan. Add mince, onion, carrot and garlic; stir with medium heat until mince is browned.
- Add stock, chopped tomato, salt and pepper; stir and cover. Simmer on low heat for 15 minutes.
- Add soy sauce, tomato ketchup and sugar; stir. Serve as desired.
Feel free to dice up any vegetables and add them to the mix, such as peppers, chillies for heat or mushrooms.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(2)
Reviews in English (1)
Very good recipe and easy to follow-25 Apr 2013