We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
First we prepare the tray for the actual baking of the food: grease it with a little oil and sprinkle it with a little flour. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees.
The preparation of the ingredients follows: the potatoes are peeled and cut into slices or cubes (preferably cubes) and about half of the quantity is placed evenly in the tray. Place some of the assorted vegetables on top of them and set the tray aside.
Now fry the chicken hammers well in oil and drain them in a sieve. After they have cooled, we place them in the tray over the potatoes and vegetables or we can debone them and then we place them evenly in the tray.
Separately, in a bowl, put sour cream and water. Pour half of the thinly sour cream into the pan. Then we put the rest of the assorted vegetables, the remaining potatoes and the rest of the thin cream. Now we grate the cheese and sprinkle it on top.
Put everything in the oven first for 20-25 minutes on the right heat and then another 25-30 minutes on low heat.
TIPS: You can give up chicken. This dish is just as good and meatless.
To reduce the cooking time, you can boil the pieces of potatoes partially or totally, after which the baking time is reduced to a maximum of 20 minutes, but it will not have the same flavor.
You can add, in addition to potatoes, a large onion, finely chopped, if you like sweeter foods. This option will not alter the flavor of the food.
After cooling, although it can be served hot as a side dish, it can be cut into cubes or other shapes and served as an appetizer, after the pieces have been given through freshly ground pepper.
Variations of the chicken with vegetables recipe
If you want, you can use salted water instead of chicken soup to boil the ingredients. But, in order not to sacrifice the taste of the food, add chopped tomatoes over the other vegetables.
In this way, you will intensify the delicious aroma of the food. If you prefer, you can add even more vegetables and you can sprinkle chopped parsley at the end.
The chicken recipe with vegetables is very flexible because you can remove or add vegetables according to your preferences. Of course, it all depends on the taste you want to get in the end. After trying several options, you can decide which one you like best.
Take into account the vegetables used and the quantities. Of course, you can change the quantities or type of vegetables added.
In addition, you can cook delicious chicken with vegetables even in the oven. All you have to do is add chopped tomatoes and a teaspoon of Italian spice mixture to the list of ingredients. Instead of the pan, put all the ingredients (including chicken) in a pan and allow the preparation to bake at 180 ° C for about 15 minutes.
If you like rice, you can also add this ingredient. Cook it separately and then place it over the hardened vegetables. To give the chicken flavor, you can opt for a sweet or sour taste. In this case, it is advisable to cut the meat into smaller pieces.
Follow the steps above to prepare the sweet and sour sauce. Enjoy the tasty chicken with vegetables with various garnishes or even as a wrap.
Chicken pie and Mexican vegetables
Tasty, good-looking and very effective chicken pie with Mexican vegetables!
I love this kind of appetizer pies, where we can play freely with the ingredients inside.
This time I combined Mexican vegetables and boiled chicken.
It turned out to be crazy on the plate.
CHICKEN BREAST WITH VEGETABLES IN THE OVEN
Baked chicken breast with vegetables, an extremely simple food, tasty and very easy to make. It is ideal when we want something easy and healthy but, at the same time, very easy to prepare.
We really like this baked chicken breast with vegetables, we make it with various vegetables, in the combinations we like or depending on what we have at hand.
It is a low calorie food, so if you are on a diet or want a tasty and healthy meal, try the combination, it is delicious!
- 1 chicken breast (500g-600g)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 large red onion
- 1 medium broccoli
- 2 little pumpkins
- 2 carrots
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 red
- salt pepper
- 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil
- dried oregano
How to prepare chicken breast with baked vegetables
First we deal with vegetables. We wash them very well and clean them, then we cut them so that they are somewhat equal, so that they can be cooked evenly. The most delicate ones, such as broccoli, must be unwrapped in small bouquets. Instead, slice the carrot finer, so it can be cooked at the same time as the other vegetables. Slice the onion larger, cut the pepper into sticks and slice the zucchini thicker.
Place them mixed in a tray, leaving a free part to place the chicken breast. Salt and perish, then sprinkle with olive oil.
Cut the chicken breast into 4 pieces, salt and pepper it, then transfer each piece to an aluminum foil greased with oil, put half a clove of garlic on top, sprinkle with paprika and dried oregano.
Wrap each piece in the same way and place the packages in the tray, next to the vegetables.
Preheat the oven to 200 ° C and bake for 25-30 minutes. The vegetables should soften slightly but still be crispy.
Eat chicken breast with vegetables. It's a treat, I assure you! Enjoy!
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
This Greek dish is quick to prepare for lunch or dinner because it is light and tasty at the same time. You need some ingredients that you can easily find and a craving for something good and fresh. Souvlaki is quick to prepare and does not require much effort.
1. Marinate the chicken
- cut 600 g of LaProvincia chicken breast cubes of about 2 cm.
- Put in a large bowl 80 ml of oil , shell from 1 lemon, 60 ml lemon juice, 1 teaspoon honey, 1 teaspoon dried mint and 4 strands of finely chopped parsley and mix well.
- Add the diced chicken breast and mix well to cover with the marinade.
- Cover the bowl with cling film and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
2. Prepare the tzatziki sauce
- Cleans and crushes 5-6 cloves of garlic in a bowl.
- Squeeze the juice from ½ lemon over the crushed garlic.
- Cut into small cubes 2 cucumbers of medium size and put them over the garlic.
- Finely chop 3-4 fresh mint leaves, 2 strands of parsley and add them to the tzatziki bowl.
- Add 200 g of fatty yogurt, ¼ teaspoon pepper, ½ teaspoon salt and mix well until the sauce is smooth.
- Put the bowl of sauce in the refrigerator.
3. Assemble and cook the chicken skewers
- Chops 2 tomatoes, 2 bell peppers and 1 large onion in cubes of about 2 cm.
- Immerse the skewer sticks in water for 5 minutes.
- Stick on the sticks, one by one, a piece of chicken, one piece of tomato, one piece of chicken, one piece of onion, one piece of chicken, one piece of bell pepper and so on.
- Put the skewers in the hot grill pan and cook over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- At the end, put them in the pan one by one 3 sticks for 10-15 seconds to heat them.
4. Mount the Souvlaki
- Remove the meat and vegetables from the skewer directly on the glue & # 8211 two on the glue.
- Add tzatziki sauce to your liking.
- Gather the glue in a roll and great appetite!
Chicken and vegetable souvlaki is prepared in 50 minutes and has a low degree of difficulty. As utensils, you need:
- small bowl,
- large bowl,
- grill pan,
- skewer sticks.
Ingredients for chicken skewer with vegetables
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon grated coarse salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- optional: chili flakes as spicy as you like
- optional: ½ teaspoon of dried thyme or other aromatic herbs according to everyone's taste (basil, oregano, etc.)
- optional: ½ teaspoon of coriander seeds or other spice of your choice
- 270 grams of boneless, boneless chicken legs (if you have 250 grams or 300 grams it's just as good, obviously)
- 200 grams of zucchini, cut into pieces about 4 cm wide / 2 cm thick
- 200 grams of eggplant, cut into pieces about 4 cm wide / 2 cm thick
- 2 red bell peppers + 1 white bell pepper + 2 green semi-hot peppers (this one I used, obviously you can put whatever you want)
- 1 large onion, cut into quarters and then cut into thick pieces
- 2 tablespoons oil
Aromatic oil & # 8211 optional:
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely sliced
- 1 bunch of finely chopped parsley
- 50 ml. olive oil
- salt and pepper
How to prepare chicken skewer with vegetables
Marinating the meat
1. These chicken skewers with vegetables can also be made with chicken breast, which will require a shorter marinating time, but the thighs are a tastier option. He will say, I cut the boned thighs into pieces of about 4-5 cm. I put them in a bowl, added salt, pepper, crushed garlic, olive oil and lemon juice. I also put a drop of grated lemon peel, I really like its taste. I also added chili flakes and ground coriander, which also has a lemon taste. I also added a little dried thyme, but the idea is that you can replace all this, customizing the flavor to your taste. I mixed everything well, massaging the chicken pieces, so that the flavors entered them. I covered the bowl with cling film and left it at room temperature to marinate the meat for 2 hours. Chicken breast does not need more than 1 hour of marinating.
2. While the meat is marinating, if we use wooden sticks for our skewers, we soak them in cold water. Otherwise, they will burn on the grill in a very short time, in any case before our chicken skewers with vegetables are ready.
3. We definitely make time to salt the pieces of zucchini and eggplant. Sprinkle a pinch of salt and leave them in a sieve, over a bowl, to drain the excess water. Drizzle the eggplant and zucchini pieces on absorbent paper towels. We also cut the peppers into pieces about 4-5 cm and we are ready to assemble the skewers.
4. Here, in the picture below we see the ingredients already prepared, just let's start stringing them on the spikes!
5. I started and finished my skewers with a piece of onion, because, being stronger, it sticks better on the spikes, helping the rest of the ingredients to stay in place. I assembled them according to the model piece of meat + peppers + eggplant + peppers + zucchini + meat etc. Between two pieces of meat, I had a layer of vegetables and peppers.
6. However, in the end I had vegetables left for three more thorns. Nobody was upset, these vegetable skewers were wonderful, without a drop of meat!
7. These chicken skewers with vegetables can be cooked both on the grill in the yard and in the grill pan for the stove. Before putting them on the grill, sprinkle the skewers with the 2 tablespoons of oil. In both situations, both on the grill and in the grill pan, heat the cooking surface well before placing the skewers. The moment we place them on the grill, they must sizzle. Cook the skewers for about 3-4 minutes on each side, turning them three times in total.
8. I cooked the skewers for 15 minutes, some might prefer to keep them on the grill longer, but in no case more than 20 minutes. Basically, when the skewers are brown all around, they can't help but be made. The meat is cut into small pieces and marinated, the lemon juice penetrated it and tenderized it before it was cooked. I did the same at these turkey skewers (click on the recipe link).
9. So I took the skewers off the grill on a plate and let them rest for 5 minutes before serving. In the meantime, I only prepared a fragrant oil, which I sprayed before taking them to the table and which makes the difference between the picture below, with the unsprayed skewers, and the first picture of the article. For this aromatic oil, I simply put the ingredients in the blender until the oil has turned a pleasant green.
I served the skewers, as I told you, with the bulgur pilaf and a simple tomato salad. A delight! Let it be useful if you are interested more recipes with chicken, you can find them by clicking on the picture below.